Future of ETS.

SejuX

For map DLCs I’d enjoy playing in Ireland and adding in Iceland would be truly unique if they made it snowy and added in physics, but that might not be good in MP. :P Other than DLCs, I’d like to see little additions like working pedals in the truck, an option to view your arms and hands on the wheel and the ability to exit and walk outside of your truck. Another DLC is a tuning pack for the Mercedes because it looks great but a tuning pack would improve the truck even more. 

ETS2 still has a very good future, I personally would like to see more tuning packs and even more map expansions. Can’t wait to see what the future holds!  

Warm Regards

Jacob

Dedicated Trucker

76561198261703496.png

Who said I've any source?
The topic say: But what would you like to see in?

And this is what I would like.. 

However, a little source for this kind of answer I did, is the DLC Baltics Live Stream,. where they said that no reworks will be available soon. 

And as has been said on reddit: 

• North Scandinavia and the northern part of Finland will not be coming in the very near future. However; when SCS revisits older map expansions, the countries may be expanded then. Some parts of the map are already being reworked - Germany, for example. SCS don't want to make commitments now as they may come back and bite them.

i think I'm right..

https://www.reddit.com/r/trucksim/comments/a1iati/scs_software_livestream_notes_november_29_2018/

I agree, a Germany rework would be a strategically smart step, as there are many active truckers. I would love to see more parts of Russia and in general more curvy roads through mountains like in some part of Italy. The view is stunning and driving there will probably never get boring!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @szymiaudi

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived