Future of ETS.

SejuX

Maybe we will get Spain DLC next, finished rework of Germany, rework of UK, Belgium, Netherlands after that because I feel like they are going to rework other countries hopefully during 2019 we will see some of that. More trucks and trailers would be great. I would like to see even more realistic physics in this game too. They might improve AI traffic too since it still makes mistakes sometimes.

I think SCS would like to do that too though ETS2 runs on the same engine as the original ETS and therefore it only runs on Directx9 for Windows, though MAC runs on OpenGL though it’s worse than directx. I think SCS should upgrade the engine to support directx 11 so we get better graphics and performance or they can wait until Windows 7 and 8 support is dropped and make the game for directx 12

Edit: They can also make the game run on the Vulkan video engine though I’ve heard AMD cards have issues with Vulkan

I can't wait for the Winter mod to be back too :)

Also in terms of DLC's.. I'd love to see an Icelandic DLC, Spain & Portugal DLC, UK re-work, and probably a Romania and Turkey DLC too, mostly because of the number people from those countries that are fans of the game. It would also be nice if SCS added the same or a similar amount of customization to the other trucks as they have done with Scania.

DIESEL | 275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

Hello!

I would also like to see seasons implemented in the game. I'm really curious how it would be to have real snow/icy physics, making driving a bit more challenging, or seeing the scenery change depending on the season.

Who knows, maybe SCS already has this aspect in mind, taking the rain drop effects on the windshields into account.

Archived