What is the best route in Baltic DLC?

dragonslayingmaster1000

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, EmirhanN said:

I love Riga because there are a lot of trees and it's very convenient for taking pictures ^^

I agree with this

I can't really tell you my favorite location within Baltic as they are all brilliant and I haven't explored enough routes. 

"one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember" 

YkVNx7p.png

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest you drive on the road from Kaliningrad to Riga. You can finish your trip in Riga, a beautiful city and you can also take beautiful photos at the end of your trip.
But if you can, you should explore the map because this is a great DLC map, most of the roads are beautiful and there are many beautiful landscapes that you can take great photos.

St. Petersberg Ring Road ("KAD" on the road signs) plus the through-city highway. I love the street light design.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Dear dragonslayingmaster1000,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived