Writing "rec" or similar should be considered spamming

Suggestion Name: Writing "rec" or anything similar should be considered spamming

Suggestion Description: Players who only write "rec/recorded/ban/report/banned" etc. without any context when they intend to report somebody should be kicked from the server for spamming.

Any example images: DTfB91N.png

Why should it be added?: In areas with excessive traffic, such as the Calais - Duisburg road, at least half of the chat consists of angry players expressing their anger in form of threatening to report one another. This is why I think that modifying the "§1.3 - Spamming or Abuse" rule in a way that makes it clear that it's considered spam would be a good idea. I have nothing against reporting but people should just simply do it and go on with their game. I'm aware that it would probably be hard to implement since game moderators have better things to do and an auto-kick wouldn't work because players will always find a way around the restriction. Nevertheless it's at least worth a try.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Woah! 1

• 3 months later...