Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

its any thing to delete bans ?

TheM4rtin

Question

Hello, I want delete bans you know why?

I want be Game Moderator and Kick,Or ban Idiots i dont like crashing Peoples and NoClipers

its any thing to dont wait 1 year from ban?

its small bans and if i have this bans i am at the ride Nervous if i be Game mod (or only remove bans) 

i be very Happy :D

Only if it goes Remove my bans from History :D

I want be recruit to VERY VERY GOOD A-TEAM

• Haha 1

7 answers to this question

Well, This type of post is not the most ideal way in trying to join the TMP Team. Ill explain my reasons below. 

1. TMP bans are not deleted unless the ban was unjustified, or done by mistake. If you believe your bans should be removed because of these reasons then use https://truckersmp.com/feedback and explain why exactly you should have bans removed.
  2. It does not matter the severity of bans whether they are large or small instances. The recruitment ules are you should have NO bans in the last 12 months what so ever. 
  3. Being a Game Moderator isn't just as simple as kicking and banning people you crash or act like idiots. It takes a huge amount of care and consideration to be a Game Mod. For example someone crashes into someone else and it isn't done maliciously. Does that mean they still deserve a ban?
  4. From the way you type and say things I would assume that you need to learn alot more about TMP and the way it operates. You don't know the procedure for removing bans. You've been banned yourself which means you can't follow rules.
  5. I would also without sounding rude, work on your English and try to improve on the fluency.

Hopefully this helps you. Any you can begin working on joining the team

• Thanks 1
  • HaulieLove 1
  • True Story 2

76561198156098217.png || status.png|| tbdl

Currently: 169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.3799d5821e5418f1e7f90e9025c25f07.png || 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png || 1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).png.4b44684b362beaaf0d467874cc636b90.png
Former: 320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab994248e1702aca34608fe9fef.png || role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d1c00c4aa0.png || 1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png || 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0bdc461dcc23eb1025208aa6b8c4.png

Hello,

Bans are only removed/deleted when they're not valid (e.g. the Game Moderator made a mistake). Since we do not remove valid bans, you'll have to wait if you'd like to apply for a staff position. Also, keep in mind that you won't be recruited if you have more than 3 bans in your history. You can find more information about this here:

Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 1

UsDxWIH.png

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply. Because of inactivity, i will have to move  this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this ,feel free to DM me or our support team members, we  will open this again ^_^

Thanks for all participation! ;)

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Sincerely,

DarkOwl

TruckersMP Support

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Hello,

The last reply to this post was 2 days ago therefore it will now be moved to the unsolved section :)

//moved to unsolved

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x