Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Flying person

[VIVA] Dejonckheere2002

Question

6 answers to this question

@[VIVA] Rukiro Greetings!

Well, he seems to be hacking:

§2.1 - Hacking/Bug/Feature abusing - PERMANENT BAN

Using any kind of tool to change gameplay, including but not limited to using the in-game console, trainers or cheat engine in order to bypass the speeding limiter, to jump hack, no collision hack or anything similar. Misusing features such as the ghost mode to cause damage to others or similar.

Hope your question is solved ^^

It looks like they had set the g_suspension_stiffness to a value above 1 (which causes the trucks to go flying). So I wouldn't necessarily say it is hacking (it's still a possibility), but it still is against the rules because of the rule stated just above ^

Of course, that means they can turn it on or off as quickly as they want.

Dear @[VIVA] Rukiro

Effectively with the new version of 1.33 SCS introduced a new command line to adjust the suspension that if you go down from 0 to below the suspension becomes so unstable that it starts to bounce like a balloon. I know because I've already tried it and it was the same way it looks in the video. In any case, as they say above, its use with the console is not allowed on multiplayer.

Then has your doubt been resolved to close this topic?

Sincerely,

AntonjMG™

TruckersMP - Trial Support

Dear @[VIVA] Rukiro

I'm glad you solved your doubt.

Any other problem or doubt do not hesitate to create another topic!

A greeting! ^^

Sincerely,

AntonjMG™

TruckersMP - Trial Support

//Locked and moved to solved