Cruise control?

bowl615

I personally do! Cruise control is a feature which makes driving easier by retaining a constant speed. You can just let your foot off the gas pedal once cruise control is engaged. 

Unfortunately the game does not provide functionality for adaptive cruise control, so always keep an eye on your speed while driving near others! ;)

Yes, once I reach my desired speed, I enable it and keep it. Since I follow the speedlimits, I am not usually the one having to slow down and speed up around others.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I'm using it 99,9% of the times, I just wish we could adjust the speed better with it, or an automatic mode to automatically follow the speed limits on the road, I'm a realistic truck driver, I do drive like I would in real life, for me this game is as close as I would ever get to a truck, I can't have driving license even for a car because of my eyes, it was my biggest dream so at least in game, I can have fun.

76561198104067447.png

On 12/1/2018 at 3:04 AM, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

I'm using it 99,9% of the times, I just wish we could adjust the speed better with it, or an automatic mode to automatically follow the speed limits on the road, I'm a realistic truck driver, I do drive like I would in real life, for me this game is as close as I would ever get to a truck, I can't have driving license even for a car because of my eyes, it was my biggest dream so at least in game, I can have fun.

+1 Respect pal.

For the question, I personally use the cruise control a lot! I mostly drive with other people so the cruise control makes it easier for us to maintain a consistent speed and distance to each other. When I am driving alone I also tend to use the cruise control a lot, it lets me focus more on driving than on holding the speed limits. Also if I keep my foot on my pedal all the time my chair rolls slowly backwards from my table so thats also a reason I use the cruise control.

Sincerely,
Marius, Founder of Quality Express

Archived