Opinion on update 1.33

Hello everyone I would like to talk to you about version 1.33.2 s a big change has been added to the game and I have a couple of penalties about this update.
1)I don't like how did the physics of braking is not too familiar even when riding at speeds of 70-80 and brake sharply then he starts to skid there is still canst what can sadesi nearby player.
2) this is the angle of rotation when you turn I noticed that not fully rotated because of this you need to slow down to 20 km this is not normal before in version 1.32 it was easy to turn on the ring at a speed of 40 km and now it has become much worse.

But this my personal opinion about this updates you can agree and you can there is no this your choice!
Otherwise I do like the 1.34 update I think will see something nerealno.

What do you think of 1.33 ?

It seems the cab is less wobbly, and as such it is easier to tell when the whole rig is about to tip over when making a fast turn. I'm happy with this, it's always a bit hairy when you're in a situation where you have to choose between hitting a wall or flipping sideways.

I think it is quite good especially in MP with the new trailer updates. Now you can customize your trailer even more especially the flatbed trailers being able to have boards on the sides and a crane it adds a lot more realism. Also the new option to buy a caravan for your car is a cool idea. 

I really like it i like the fact you can add more customisations to the trailers and the braking I had someone pull out on me and noticed the trailer slide out in the rain now I know that happens I use more engine braking I think it was a shock to both of us lol.

After a bit of testing on SP I noticed under heavy braking the trailer bakes would lock up causing the trailer to slide.

Oh yeah before I forget the person who pulled out on me apologised they didn't see me coming and I was only doing 50 so no harm done lol.

Madsmea

UTL C.E.O

Hey there!

While I do realise that this topic has been open for almost a week, I have noticed that there is a topic of a very similar nature which already exists here on the forums:

Please use the search function next time before opening a new topic.

If you have any further questions, feel free to send me a message!

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived