[WINNERS] 10x 'Beyond the Baltic Sea' DLC Giveaway

Rev.

header.jpg?t=1539766888

Hey Truckers,

Thanks for entering the giveaway, please remember there are only ten (10) winners. Good luck and thank you for participating.

The winner(s) are listed below, in no particular order:

@S p a r k i e @IpilkAlaus @flybel @Cornedrue @Soul Knight @xTH3xMoDsZx @ThornasTo [NL] @Flindix @[NL/GER] Levi @[LKW Tr.] Kap

How do I claim my prize?

You will be sent a friend request via Steam using the links you provided within your replies. The DLC will then be gifted once you have accepted the friend request. (If the DLC is not sent promptly please message me via Steam and the gift will be sent ASAP)

To ensure the fastest possible gift receival message me as soon as possible.

Find out more about 'Beyond the Baltic Sea':

https://store.steampowered.com/app/925580/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2__Beyond_the_Baltic_Sea/

Congratulations to the winners,

Rev.

Disclaimer:

This giveaway is in no way affiliated with TruckersMP and/or SCS Software please contact me personally with any questions/queries. The giveaway is self-funded and not sponsored.

Link to original thread:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/77177-giveaway-10x-beyond-the-baltic-sea-dlc-giveaway/

Congratulations to the winners, the border gates are waiting for you! :)

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Archived