Removal of the forum VTC sections ×

National Freightways | We Move The World --RECRUITING--

5 hours ago, Darth Ducky said:

I like your tagline "We Move The World"..... but if that's what you do don't you think you should be called "International Freightways". Just a thought :)

Our initial plan was to only support ATS, where the National name would be perfect, but then we thought that we should expand our services to ETS2 too without changing our name. However, we changed our slogan from We Move America to We Move The World. I hope this explains it :D

Hahaha, yes that totally explains it. Believe me when I say I wasn't meaning to sound sarcastic or say anything that might seem nasty. I just found it funny when I saw the VTC name and the tagline so thought I would say what I had seen :)

• Like 1

devils rejects1 fixed small.jpg

Devils Rejects Trucking Club (on Trucksbook)   -   Owner

So I tried out your application system as well as the ones from other VTC's since I am looking for a new company anyway.

On the one hand, I received an answer in no time which is really great. But on the other hand, your reason was: We have reviewed your application, unfortunately you have not been accepted this time. This is because you have not provided enough information about yourself. - hm.. how come?

It might be because you allow up to 250 characters and I used all 250 characters and wasn't able to provide more information. ;)

Just thought I'd let you know if you weren't aware of it. Nevertheless, good luck with your company! :)

image.png.d89587f1d5db45c35842d6470a3597cb.png - image.png.8a33dca516f517c97d889b2663475830.pngimage.png.303fcd79c42df80b154f88224b55ad02.png - image.png.d5613947ba2cde10b014d07d663bef3c.png

discord: apoo#2436 image.png.9bca92bc6bd687ccdd95d71eba4bab9d.pngimage.png.03b5da7810f2c8171120de08d46ce134.pngimage.png.34cd02e37c0e61a26ec144a312c6dc83.png

Hi all! 

My name is JellAy, I'm the modifications manager of National Freightways. I thought I'd want to introduce myself to the TruckersMP community because maybe some of you guys are interested in what's happening behind the scenes, I can tell you, A lot! Currently, I'm developing a new skin pack because our branding has changed. In the past, I've developed the interior accessories pack, a branded garage, and of course more stuff to come! We welcome you to our community where you can even request skins made especially for you, think about stuff like a custom driver number on your truck or maybe even your favorite movie!

Why does he type ''I"? Because currently, I'm the only mod developer, are you interested in becoming one for our community too? Join our Discord and send me a private message.

Kind regards,
Jelle / JellAy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Zirox locked this topic