Removal of the forum VTC sections ×

National Freightways | We Move The World --RECRUITING--

• 2 weeks later...

I was a happy driver in this VTC, one of the first to arrive for the interesting part of the project, until you kicked me out: using something from my property, "bad behavior" and an unfounded report. I do not believe anything, you just had to favor one of your staff members (German) and I was just looking for an excuse to occupy my position in the ranking. If there was justice, you would return my account and an apology but that will not happen, nor do I want to return, because before the ETS2 are the people, and if I was really doing something bad (it never happened) I should have been warned instead to be so extreme. And I will not tolerate acts of kids just because someone from the bosses is like that. That said, the first to be cast and without justification of weight, if you continue like that, a very good future awaits you (note the irony). I wish you luck!

• 2 weeks later...

A rocky start, however developing VTC & changes have been applied. All the best. :)

Many thanks,

Ray Dobson.

Founder of Select Your Game, Gaming Community.

Edited by [SYG] Ray Dobson
  • True Story 2

Knowledge Base

Reporting a user? | Require help? | Meet The Team! | What are the rules? | How to create feedback?

Current Forum Role:

image.png

Previous Forum Roles:

role_Members.png284174119_role_VeteranI.png627982540_role_VeteranII.png2107496369_role_VeteranIII.png1761634736_role_VeteranIV.png1693420267_role_5Patron1.png1523332175_role_EventTeam.png

My opinion is exactly the same as @Ray Dobson's. I had a lot of negative experience with the company owner in the past (1 week ago). He acts unprofessionally and is rude to everyone. Definitely do not recommend.

• True Story 1

1coP399.pngHello, my name is YeapGuy

I am the founder and CEO of Freedom Trucking | Website

I like driving on the C-D road, especially on EU#2 | TMP Profile

I am a Discord supporter | YeapGuy#1234 | Freedom Trucking's server

• Kap. changed the title to National Freightways | We Move The World --RECRUITING--
  • Kap. unlocked this topic

As a Driver, Modification Officer, and a member of the Event Department of National Freightways I feel that the VTC is going in the right direction. Yes we had (and still do have) some issues with people and other VTC's but it coming along great. With the latest update to the hub and load tracker it makes things a little easier for drivers to turn in thier loads. And it seems every week we have a convoy for members to join and hang out while playing ETS2. We just started running public ATS convoys and hope to open public ETS2 convoys in the near future. 

As a Modification Officer I'm incharge of making skins in my spare time for the VTC as a hole or for a member. I'm also incharge of looking other mods to see if it's something that should be looked at farther to bring to the VTC. As a member of the Event Department, I primarly work on coming up with events for ATS. 

As a driver for National Freightways I'm in the top 10 of drivers that has delivered loads. I've earned € 3,997,228, I've driven 74,482 km, and I've delivered 102 loads as of today. 

I do recommend this VTC to anyone that is looking for a fun & easy going VTC.

• Like 1

NTF | Will the Werewolf - Newman's Transcontinental Freightlines - CEO

76561198017604707.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since my post on April 3rd, 2019 I've left NF to reopen my own VTC. I left I hope in good standings and would recommand NF to anyone that is looking for an active, fun, and easy going enviroment. The staff will help you as best they can and will try thier best to make all the drivers happy.

NTF | Will the Werewolf - Newman's Transcontinental Freightlines - CEO

76561198017604707.png

I like your tagline "We Move The World"..... but if that's what you do don't you think you should be called "International Freightways". Just a thought :)

devils rejects1 fixed small.jpg

Devils Rejects Trucking Club (on Trucksbook)   -   Owner