Game tabs out!

HDBrosky

Question

10 answers to this question

Dear @HDBrosky,

There may be some hidden applications running on the desktop background and processing. press the up arrow on the right side of the taskbar and browse for the applications there. If you can't find them there, run the task manager and check out the other apps that run there. If you see applications that you suspect, end of the task immediately. If a virus program is scanning, you should check it.

Hopefully the problem will be solved.

Regards,

DarkScream38

🇺🇸 Kind regards / 🇹🇷 Saygılar,

Rowiera

TruckersMP | Game Moderator

8 minutes ago, HDBrosky said:

So I was playing some MP and all of the sudden my game tabbed out and went straight to the desktop,after it went to the desktop it went straight back in the game,and this keeps repeating itself on a 5 min interval

Can someone help me fix this?

@HDBrosky 

Do you Virus scan your computer.

Dear @HDBrosky,

I found 3 possible solutions for your problem across the internet.

Solution 1:

There might be another process running on your PC which is grabbing focus from your screen, use this tool to find out what is causing your screen to return to desktop.

The tool generates a list of each process which comes to the foreground. Just open it and start playing TMP. Once your screen returns to desktop you'll be able to find the culprit.

Solution 2:

Check if any Adobe or Onenote process is in autorun and disable it.

Solution 3:

Follow the steps in this video

CptAir

3 hours ago, [RLC] Elsassisch_Trucker said:

Dear @HDBrosky

A lot of good answers has been given.

Has your problem been solved ?

Let us know,

Sincerely,

[RLC] Elsassisch_Trucker

TruckersMP Support Team

Well the first thing I've tried is running an antivirus-scan as @MEGA TRANS Crystal suggested,I've found 0 viruses.      Then I tried to download the programm that detects things in the background that was suggested by @CptAir. I've played abit and I don't really know how but now it has really just fixed itself,I have no clue how thou.   

Dear @HDBrosky

I am sorry to hear  that you have trouble playing games with our mod.

But your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply due to this i will have to move your topic to appropriate section.

If you still need any help,feel free to DM me or as my teammates @[RLC] Elsassisch_Trucker said ,you can contact us directly by submitting a support ticket.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and  Moved to Inactive

• Upvote 1

Dear @HDBrosky

Since your topic has been inactive for a further 2 days,i will have to move this topic to appropriate section.

If you still need any help,create a new topic or contact us by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and  Moved to Unsloved