Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Workshop Problem

Ghost Reaper

Question

8 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Ghost Reaper said:

Hi I have a problem, I get teleported every time no matter where I am to the same workshop. Anybody know what's going on?

Hello, bro :D Steam, Library, Ets2 Features, Local files, Verify the integrity of the game cache, Open the game after the installation process, go to the ferry or train, do not close the game with the task manager when it is installed on the installation screen, or wait for 20 minutes, although it will take between 6 and 10 minutes. On the next ferry trip you will have to switch less or less without tripping. After three or four repetitions, it never ends up with this problem. If you find it irrational, do as I say, wait patiently.

Hello, some good answers were given above, has your problem been solved?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized. :D

I await your return!

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

Hi all

This topic has been inactive for 3 days ,because of inavtivity, i will have to move this topic to appropriate section

If you still need any further assistance,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics.
If you still need any help , you can send me dm or support team , create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket.

https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Sincerely,

DarkOwl

TruckersMP Support

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.