Invisible object on road in TMP

ZygisRage (LT)

Game: ETS2

Mod Version: latest for 1.33.2
Controllers Used: xBox 360
Description of Issue: Hello, so I was driving from Polandia to Italy. Didn't see the blips on road and other trucker was overtaking me through 2nd lane and I was in the 1st one, so that's all ok with that. After bumping to those blips i countinued going through 1st lane because there were no obstacles in sight. But I bumped into invisible one which made my company contract worthless (Truck damage 20%, Cargo - 1%). So I guess as you, mod creators, disabled most of the moving NPCs, you disabled some obstacles too. I were already writing an email to SCS but had an idea to check if there is no obstacle in SinglePlayer too but there was one and pretty big. Then i understood that it's not SCS's left bug. Here I add two videos and a screenshot: one video in MP, one in SP and a SS so you know where exactly the obstacle is. 
How to reproduce: turn on the obstacles in the mod?
Screenshots / Videos:

MP video:

SP video:

Map SS:

Hello

Thank you for reporting this issue however This is due to Random Events not being supported by TruckersMP meaning it's not a bug and won't be fixed. You have to turn random events off in order to not meet with such situation again, or be more careful. This would only be fixed with random events being synchronised on our servers, however that will not be done right now.   

Q9n6SSI.png