TruckersMP Winter Mod 2018

[GER] PLANET_XYZ

I can't wait for it to come out again. I remember how much it improved from 2016 -> 2017. It adds a whole different feel to the game for a while and it's nice for a change... Then when it's time to turn it off again it feels very refreshing to return to the standard graphics and textures. It's also completely optional! Those who don't like it - don't use it. :)

DIESEL | 275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

I too would like to see this with a physics mod, maybe just on one server?

I've been driving in Canada IRL for years, not a truck, but still have experienced and reacted to many losses of traction in snow and ice. And I added the Grimes winter and physics to both ATS and ETS2 and love it  - taking a corner just a bit too fast, watching the trailer fishtail in my mirrors - "no gas, no brake, steer into the skid, and pray".  

Hey there,

While I do realise this topic has been open for a while, it is in essence the same thing as this topic in which our own Community Manager has replied which should provide you with information on when the winter mod will be added:

Should you have any further questions, feel free to send me a message, I'll respond as soon as I can.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived