Server menu not appearing, mouse frozen

Steven604

Question

So I just installed a map DLC bundle, but when I try playing TruckersMP the menu for selecting a server doesn't turn up, and my mouse cursor is frozen in the middle of the screen. Although not when I alt-tab out of the program, strangely enough.

I've tried re-installing TruckersMP, and I have the right .NET framework (4.0) installed . Anyone know what might be going on?

4 answers to this question

Hi, would you please try this step?

NOTE: Back up this files (config.cfg, PROFILES > config.cfg and controls.sii). if this step does not work, place those files in the same location.

• Go to Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > In this directory, "config.cfg" delete file.
  • Then, go to Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Profiles > [PROFILE ID] > "config.cfg" and "controls.sii" delete files.
  • and try again.

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

14 hours ago, mexiumut said:

Hi, would you please try this step?

NOTE: Back up this files (config.cfg, PROFILES > config.cfg and controls.sii). if this step does not work, place those files in the same location.

• Go to Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > In this directory, "config.cfg" delete file.
  • Then, go to Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Profiles > [PROFILE ID] > "config.cfg" and "controls.sii" delete files.
  • and try again.

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

This seems to have worked. Thank you.

• Like 1

Hello, based on your last comment, I'll be closing the topic and moving it to the appropriate area. ^_^

Thanks to everyone.

// Closed and moved to solved

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021