Which DLC I should buy?

Jabłonka

Hi, im new and i want to buy a dlc, steam have big steals and i have some money in my wallet so which dlc i should buy? I'm thinking about (scandinavia or going east) + high power cargo pack. I dont have much money (25zł) so i can buy 1 map DLC (without Italia) and small DLC

Prises: going east 12zł, scandinavia 18zł, Viva la france 18zł, high power cargo 5.50zł, heavy 9zł, special transport 9zł.

Thanks for help, and sorry for my english :rolleyes:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends what you’re playing for in my opinion; 

If you’re playing with friends, ask them and then buy whatever you decide to as a group. 

If you’re playing for convoys, it’s a close one but I’d probably say Scandinavia, the convoys might not be as common with the release of Baltic’s but the convoys there are the best because of the scenery. However, Baltic’s is a good contender. 

In in terms of the small DLC then I’d recommend High Power Cargo because it’s cheap and it’s a decent DLC where the trailer doesn’t weigh a massive amount. Another idea could be to wait until the Christmas sales but ultimately it is your choice, as most people have said, Scandinavia is probably the best one to buy. 

Personally, France or Scandinavia, I’d avoid going east because it’s just more road and came out around a year after Euro truck simulator 2 which means it contains old road assess etc. France and Scandinavia are deffinetly must buys, going east is the only one I’d avoid.unless it’s like on sale at £1 or something.

Archived