New Pilot Car

Kuradel_CR

what if we have a new pilot car?  ETSMP and ATSMP  can be so cool  if we have a new pilot car, i see that too much people  said that the pilot car that we have is trash , so what if we tell to truckersMP that put a new pilot car. having two pilot cars could be a very good thing for the community , the game could be very fun  , more people in pilot cars trying to help others                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   A warm greeting to all the MP truckers group , and i hope that we can make this real 

• HaulieCry 1
  • Confused 1

Hello Kuradel,

First of all, please use the suggestion format next time you suggest an idea. I see that you're new to the community, however the suggestion format is required and is posted all around the suggestions section. Find it down below:

Second of all, something like this has been suggested many, many times before and have all been rejected before. Please see the following topic to find out what has been suggested many times before already to prevent this from happening again:

Lastly, please also post suggestions - which have to do with adding something to the game - in the appropriate section. This suggestion would have been a great fit in our Add-On Suggestions subforum:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/544-add-on-suggestions/

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions