Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TruckersMP 1.33 < 1.32 cargo

InoXas

Question

Sup driver's, have a question. So first of all i downgrade ETS2 from 1.33 to 1.32, and copy my 'profiles' from folder profiles(1.33.1.1s).bak to 'profiles' folder (1.32 version), so after this, when i join a game MP, i can't see any cargos and on top of main menu says 'World of Truks connection is lost' and any cargos on 'quick job, freight market, cargo market'. So how to get a job/cargo on MP, if you downgrade ETS2 version and copy profile from 1.33 by this 'guide' ? ScreenShot 1 ScreenShot 2

4 answers to this question

Try quick travelling, this will force an economy update and should fix your problem. You can travel to services by pressing F7 and then Enter. You also quick travel to one of your garages or any truck dealer through the main menu.

Sleeping in a resting area can also work, if you have this option. Alternatively, you can force an economy reset: Open the console and type: g_force_economy_reset 1

Then load your last savegame and you should spawn at your garage with the message: "Game change detected".

• Upvote 2

Since SCS officially has 1.33 out , the World of trucks no longer support 1.32 version that TruckersMP is using. For the Quick Jobs and Freight marked jobs you need to go to a Hotel and rest. When you do that they will appear on both (freight market, quick jobs)