Ecodriving does not update on Dashboard/doesn't extend driving length

SapphireBlyth

Question

I've been using ecodriving skills and have noticed something on both using trucks in general and the scout cars(/pilot cars). Both the trucks and cars are not able to drive any further than they would normally be able to and the dashboards do not update to the amount of KM's they should be able to drive with the ecodriving skills.

I've even tested it out myself with the Pilot car with a 360L tank and it appears to not be able to drive past 360KM's. It acts like I don't even have the skill at all.

Does anyone know why this is and if there's a potential fix for it?

Edit: I've had it before where it has actually updated too, showing what it would be with the Ecodriving skill, but most of the time it's not updating at all.

8 answers to this question

• Project Manager

Hello SapphireBlyth,

I believe the eco driving skill offers a percentage off for the price of fuel. Not an increase in range of the vehicle. Scout cars are notorious for having poor fuel economy.

I hope this helps,

Whitelodge

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

39 minutes ago, caff!!! said:

The Eco driving perk doesn't work with realistic fuel consumption turned on, so check for that.

Realistic fuel consumption is not turned on, so that's not the problem here.

39 minutes ago, Whitelodge said:

Hello SapphireBlyth,

I believe the eco driving skill offers a percentage off for the price of fuel. Not an increase in range of the vehicle. Scout cars are notorious for having poor fuel economy.

I hope this helps,

Whitelodge

As shown here it should affect the amount of fuel used when driving, not the fuel price. I've heard one of my friends who play this game and plays on MP say that it works for them just fine, that they're able to drive much further with the skill.

On 11/28/2018 at 9:05 PM, [VIVA] Zysto said:

Hey @SapphireBlyth

Maybe restarting the game helps? Or trying to sleep?  You could also try to turn off realistic fuel consumption.

Best regards,

Zysto

2 hours ago, DarkOwl said:

Hello Dear @SapphireBlyth

Has your problem been resolved with all the answers given ? 
Let us know! ^_^

Sincerely,
DarkOwl
TruckersMP Trial Support

Sadly the answers given have not resolved my issue. Realistic fuel consumption was never the issue as I never had it turned on. Restarting the game and sleeping have not worked either, however what did appear to work for some strange reason was loading a quicksave previously made.

As can be seen here, this screenshot is made after I've switched to my scout car.

The screenshot here shows what it becomes after I've loaded a quicksave I just made.

The same occurs with before and after quicksaving and loading the quicksave with a truck.

When not loading a prior created quicksave, it will waste the usefulness of the ecodriving skill as it seems to have no effect.

I'm now more starting to believe that this issue is a bug within the game itself and doesn't have anything to do with the multiplayer modification. I'll be testing this out on singleplayer and see if it has the same result (this post will be edited then).

So far, thank you all for your input on this issue. Although none of the answers given helped with the issue, your helpfulness was appreciated.

Dear @SapphireBlyth

Your topic has  been inactive for 3 days due to this i will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics

If you still need any help,feel free to DM me or other support team members ,we will open it again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics.
If you still need any help , you can send me dm or support team , create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket.

https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Sincerely,

DarkOwl

TruckersMP Support

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.