Ask a question without saying yes or no.

Guest Cowie

Hey you random forum user lurking! Come play!

In this forum game, you will try to make the other forum users say the word yes or no. For example, you will ask a question that the typical person would say yes or no to and the player below must answer the question without using the word yes or no. Once they have answered, they must also ask another question of the same kind for the next person. Here is an example.

Player 1: Will you marry me?

Player 2: Keep dreaming. Are you a fan of ETS2?

Player 3: I am a fan of ETS2, however, I prefer ATS. Are you a troll?

Player 4. (continues the game)

Before you get commenting, I must set a few rules to this game. Please notice that these are subject to change.

Rules:

-The questions must be appropriate.

-Threats are not permitted.

-The use of the word "nah, nope, nay, yea, ye, yep, yay" are not permitted as they are considered as a short form of Yes or No.

-If a user does not leave a question in their comment, their comment will be removed and the person after will answer the previous question.

-The first person to say Yes or No (yea, nope, etc included) will lose. The person to ask the question that had the reply of "yes, no" wins the game.

This game could be non-end, it is expected.

To not make this seem like an award, we will call this the list of not so bright people! These are people that lost at this simple game!

1. @Paige
2. @Haulvoc

3. @StackerOfWheaT

4. @MTC11

5. @daan2341

6. @MarkON

7. @Sireeni

8. @Flynn Dawson

9. @London Truckers.FM

Get started! The first question is below.

Question: Is it past your bed time?

Sincerely,

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Paige said:

Yes. 

Question: How are you today? 

Hello, you have lost, maybe it was purposely done, but you have lost.

Anyways, the game will continue.

The next person to reply can answer Paige's question.

I go to school. May I also remind people that asking answers that you would normally reply with yes or no is ideal as it will trick people.

Question: Do like Chinese food?

Archived