What truck should i buy on 10 lvl

Jabłonka

I always used to like the first Mercedes in the shop,it's a bit old but still looks fine from the inside ^^

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

I would recommend Scania as it comes with a decent engine to start and is a goo truck to keep as you progress through your levels as it not only has the 2nd largest engine in the game, but also has a wide range of customisation options available at lvl 8 and since your lvl 10 you can do a lot with the truck. There is also a mod out there that allows you to upgrade the Scania from it's 730hp engine to the Volvo's 750hp engine though the 20hp doesn't make much of a performance impact in my opinion.

^There isn't much of a difference, the Volvo engine has an extra 50 Nm of torque (for 3,550 in total,) while the Scania engine has a slightly wider torque band.

If you are a beginner at truck driving and use automatic gear settings, I'd recommend the classic Volvo FH16 as the extra torque can be useful to get basic driving skills in without having to worry about gearing.

If you have the skills and want to get into manual shifting, get a 9L Iveco (older Mercedes-Benz can also work) then upgrade to a 16-Speed at level 16. Learning to control your power is something way more rewarding and enjoyable than just using a 16L high displacement to plow through everything.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

I would say a Scania Highline without the spoilers, because it isn't a lot compared to some ones you can buy, can get a decent amount of horsepower and a nice interior, along with a rear lifting axle to do tight manoeuvres with. At the end of the day though it is your choice. 

Whatever works for you in terms of the interior ergonomics, visibility & usability. For realism I would choose engine, chassis, cab & gearbox & stick to these as these would not be 'upgraded' in the future on a real truck, so spend the money on these, then decorative addons later. Remember if money is tight you can remove items such as sunvisors & mudflaps to trim the cost.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived