Modded engines in multiplayer

MITR0

How do you install a mod in multiplayer? I tried to install a custom 1000hp engine from a mod that is allowed on mp (i followed that tutorial). I placed my engine on sigleplayer, made a save, and then entered on multiplayer, loaded that save, only to find that my engine was changed to the lowest 3xx hp avabile from the game. So how does one mod a engine? Also this is the mod: https://ets2.lt/en/olsf-engine-pack-27-for-all-trucks/

)

You can only mod engines up to 750, over that is forbidden although even the 750 in trucks it shouldn’t be is risky sometimes as some admins will ban for that due to the fact it appears you are speed hacking. The best way to is to find a mod that puts a completely standalone truck into single player with the 750 from the Volvo and you can then customise it and save it, when mp is then loaded it will say incompatible mods but the engine itself will not change.

You have to use an engine that exists in game as only cosmetic custom parts are allowed, as seen in @BlackEagleTMP's linked guide. Also, what do you need 1,000 HP for? 750 HP should be way more than enough for even the heaviest load in game on automatic transmission.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived