Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I threw the question on steam (both ats as ets2), what do you think?

blue wolf

in finland we drive trucks to 60t-76 tons and they bend only two places, so that they can be reverset. not lot of twin trailers here or sweden. on heavy and wide loads world use heavy hauling railers, only bend one point. but you made the intersections too narrow, so its your three point bend trailers? in the real world they are force guided. just a bummer for the game. cant bye trailer even to drive tractor or excavator. something positive ats oregon map was realy goog, no hate just discussion:) what do you think?

I can see where you are coming from with the tight intersections in Sweden on the game, I find that these can be challenging even with a single trailer or f you are staying in your lane. On the other point of the Oregon DLC, I do really like it as it has new scenery and some trees as well as the logging trailers, it is a nicely rounded DLC overall.

The tight corners make great practice for when I play in ATS, at the very least. I can also see why most use cases for HCT or doubles would be to be a rigid truck, but those have yet to show up in game. I do wonder if the changes in 1.33 is the framework for said kind of truck being added sooner rather than later.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

I just thought erope and scandinavia, more havy more axles, more length just stretch trailer. but the trailers in ets2 and ats really exist. more than two turn points or the two point ar far, makes the truck hard to reverse. double semi trailers ar becoming more common in finland too, but ar hard to reverse.  some videos from Finland

• 2 weeks later...

Archived