Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

should the ford truck come to play?

[Mega Trans] CrystaL

should the ford truck come to play?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. should the ford truck come to play?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/27/18 at 02:57 PM

Well, I think it will be great to see new brand truck in-game, but I think that will take one year or more as SCS first needs to get approvement from Ford Company, so they'll have permissions to add Ford to ETS2, but developing a new truck is not easy thing and this also will take some time and as far as I know SCS developers at the moment are working on new Renault and MAN, so I don't think that we'll see Ford truck until 2020.

I definetly think it should! Lets face it, why not? It just adds more option and realism for more players to experience and for there to be more of a variety. Because SCS did a good job implementing the Skoda's but it does get abit annoying when you can only have a Skoda and nothing else, so would be good to see different types of cars providing more realism. 

Don't get me wrong. I love the idea of new trucks and I love my fords.. But In the trucking industry. I have noticed the Ford Trucks to be the Rare variety over Volvo, Peterbuilt or even Scania. 

14 hours ago, UgurS said:

Yes, you are right. It would be nice. However, I don't think they can add Ford Trucks in a short time because to add the brand to truck gallery they need to add few Ford Trucks. It would be funny to see only 1 truck of a brand.

It's not a necessity, as it happened in ATS with Volvo: there is only 1 Volvo truck.

Personally I don't like the Ford Truck so it's not that important to me, and I like the Scania to much to swap for another truck. To be fair it doesn't seem necessary to add it as there are plenty of trucks in the game and some new ones already on their way. 

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

I guess it will be in the future even some truck brands included in the game, maybe even FORD, but until now you have unfortunately not heard a single word, so in the next 1-2 years or more probably not first inserted. Personally, I think it would be interesting to have truck brands in the game that not everyone knows.

They might be rare but why not? I would not see it as a priority of any kind, but I feel it could be a nice addition. Having some fresh trucking power is always good to have!

I do not think that would be a bad idea. Would be great.
But I think it is very difficult and this would take a long time to be authorized by the brand company.
Taking advantage of the subject. I wanted to see a volkswagen truck because the company belongs to the group SCANIA, SKODA and others. It would be nice to have this truck to drive in the game.

Who accompanies the launches of the new trucks. There are many new trucks coming in, like the new IVECO. In addition to other trucks launched long ago, such as the new MAN Euro SIX truck ..

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @MEGA TRANS Crystal

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived