Forum Chat Box

Mozzabr

Name: forum chat box/ shout box

Description: a box at the top of the forum with which anyone can send a message in to or talk to each other when on the forum.

Example: a text box which you can type into and a chat box above it.

Why it should be added: I believe that this would be a great addition to the forum to help players connect more and perhaps even get instant support without needing to message admins by taking advice directly from other players. Players tags can be displayed in different colours so people know who they are talking to, and perhaps some emojis can be added to make it a bit more expressive. I have seen this used on two different forums before (other game servers) and I believe it would work amazingly as people can talk to one another instantly through the forums and be an excellent addition to the status update box.

Thanks for reading my suggestion and I am open to criticism and/ or improvements.

Hello Mozzabr,

We have been discussing your suggestion and came to the conclusion to, unfortunately, reject your suggestion. Our reason behind this is; We have our own official Discord which you could join and with implementing something like a chat/shout box, the likeliness of people talking and complaining about ban related issues will become much bigger. As we have our own Discord, this is the biggest reason why we wouldn't accept this suggestion. I'm sorry.

Rejected.

• Like 1

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions