Discord

GIBVIPER

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello, Bonjour,

I would firstly like to welcome you to our community forums where you can find the help you need as well as general discussions, take a look around!

As for your problem, TruckersMP has an official Discord guild which can only be joined through your TruckersMP account settings, there is no invite link to it. In order to join the official Discord guild, please head over to https://truckersmp.com/ and follow the steps I will leave below.

Once logged in, these are the steps to follow.

-Hover over "Account" and click settings.

-View the edit profile tab of your settings page.

-Scroll towards the bottom and you will see a button saying "join/connect Discord" or something along those lines.

I really hope that this will help you. I will remain at your disposition using the Forum Private Messages if you wish to contact me.

Sincerely,

Edited by TFM DJ ccowie

Dear @GIBVIPER

I think two great answers have been given by our team members,has your problem been solved?

If your problem has been resolved,you can mark the best answer and your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always orgaized.

I await your return!

Dear sir if wht your on abt is that my  ban is still up not happy i meant no harm by ghost mode just look at the time ive played a few hours only im not a hacker n for wht ive done temp ban be more in order as a warning not a permanent i beg u to reconsider and be fair by giving a new comer a helping hand not this yours sincerely Gibviper

29 minutes ago, GIBVIPER said:

Dear sir if wht your on abt is that my  ban is still up not happy i meant no harm by ghost mode just look at the time ive played a few hours only im not a hacker n for wht ive done temp ban be more in order as a warning not a permanent i beg u to reconsider and be fair by giving a new comer a helping hand not this yours sincerely Gibviper

Ill try my best to keep my issue here

Problem solved. Thanks to everyone.

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.