Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

New Player. First delivery thousands of hours late?

Andyt602

Question

I'm new to PC gaming and ETS2 multiplayer and after creating a new profile I completed the first job which was no more than 30 seconds away. After completing it, I was told it was late by a long time, i can't even do any jobs on the market because there aren't any there. I've looked at money and XP mods that I've found out are ok with multiplayer, but no luck there. Any help would be appreciated.

7 answers to this question

This is caused because MP servers time is always running. When you pick a quick job as first task, your game actually connects with the server, which is a lot of time ahead of your profile save, so as soon as both are synchronized, your job is immediately late by thousands of hours. And then, because of that time difference, the quick jobs market has been exhausted, that's why there are none. The quick solution would be to reset the economy using the in-game console, but if you're new to gaming, you probably haven't enabled it. I'd suggest that you play a couple of quick jobs in SP, so you can get the bank loan, buy a truck and THEN, connect to MP. Another option is to use cheats to get money into your profile so you can buy a truck from scratch, no need for jobs (money cheating is OK in MP). Anyway, best way to go into MP is with your own truck, launch MP, when you're on the main screen, hit Drive button ALWAYS before choosing a job. It's what makes your game time to synchronize with the server's. Then, if you see no jobs in the markets, you can just sleep in your home office or anywhere else (this doesn't work always, you may be not "tired" and it won't let you sleep) or drive away from the city for 3-4 minutes, use F7 to be towed back to the repair station and the jobs list will refresh.

Hello, @Andyt602

If you get multiplayer quick job, You can't be there in time. Because the Multiplayer Time runs faster.

You don't have owned a truck. Reset your economy or use a save profile.

Now please read this topics :)

Reset Economy for jobs:

Euro Truck Simulator 2 SP&MP Beginner Save Profile:

If you own a truck, try these steps.

• Take Rest in a parking spot.
  • Quick travel to one of your garages.
  • Call service and get teleport to service (F7 and then ENTER).
  • Use the ferry or similar crossing.

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

15 minutes ago, Andyt602 said:

I'm new to PC gaming and ETS2 multiplayer and after creating a new profile I completed the first job which was no more than 30 seconds away. After completing it, I was told it was late by a long time, i can't even do any jobs on the market because there aren't any there. I've looked at money and XP mods that I've found out are ok with multiplayer, but no luck there. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello. Teleport to the hotel and try to sleep there. Or warm up between the garages

Dear @Andyt602

Has your problem been solved with the answers given in this topic?

Let us know.

Regards ^^

Sincerely,
[T.G.E][AD]AntonjMG[ESP]
TruckersMP - Trial Support

Dear @Andyt602 

Since your problem has been solved I will proceed to close this topic. 

If you need something else and help, do not hesitate to create another topic to help!

A greeting! ^^

Sincerely,
AntonjMG™
TruckersMP - Trial Support

//Locked + moved to solved