reinstate the anti cheat system

Allan 20155

Suggestion Name:new rules regarding cheating and a possible reinstatement of the anti-cheat system with a perma ban function 

Suggestion Description: same as above 

Any example images: n/a

Why should it be added?:

i remember the first time i signed up to truckers mp there was a anti cheat system in place where the system would detect a cheat code such as a NCZ hack and it would not let the players connect to any server. recently the anti cheat system was removed this was a bad move because it allowed users to connect to the servers with the intention of cheating/hacking to cause damage to other people trucks and cars spoiling the game for other users. i think this system should be reinstated to stop the influx of players coming in to the community and causing mayhem for other players that enjoy playing with in the multiplayer community. furthermore i think it should be reworked to auto ban / IP ban these players if they are detected by the servers if they are using such cheats and hacks this way it would ease the work load of reports and ease the workload for the admins and they can concentrate on other areas of the map that need admin interaction. the only reason why i make this suggestion is because ive been hit 15 times in 2 days from people using the NCZ hack not only on the C-D its in ither areas of the map aswell. I'm sure if many of you agree there should be such a system in place 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • HaulieLove 1

iou.PNG

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Hey,

This is now an old suggestion.

Since posting this, we have made significant improvements to our anti-cheat methodology within the game and it is something we are always thinking about. We do have anti-cheat systems, however we do not disclose the details.