Ptterz

Question

10 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, Soul Knight said:

And the number in your spawning log are random for players,they are not player's TruckersMP ID

Excuse me? I've used spawning logs a lot of times for reporting when I could not get the offender's TMP id in real time within the game and I've had no problems for those reports to be accepted.

As long as the player's ID (name and temp server ID) is clearly seen on the video and those are a match with the spawning log, a copy/paste is enough. Here's an example of what I can find in a log_spawning file:

[14:23:33] Spawning GameTruck (PLAYERNAME(64) - TMPID: 1*****0 - Tag: *******) Additional data:

Values have been changed for privacy reasons, but it's seen that the line showed the player's name, server id at that moment (64), the TMPID (which is all you need to uniquely identify a player), even the TAG, if any.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Dear @Ptterz

As our Website Reporting Guidelines mentioned:

What is /pinfo & does it have to be in my evidence?

The command /pinfo [ID] is a command that shows a users TruckersMP & Steam ID when you enter in a user's in-game ID. This command is especially useful for identifying users in large crowds or when there are users with similar names. When reporting a user, it is not mandatory to have this command in the evidence or as a separate screenshot attached to the report, but it is highly recommended you do attach it as it confirms the user you are reporting is the user who is featured in the video. If the user quit the game before you were able to do the command, don't worry, you can still submit your report, but there is a chance that you may get the wrong ID in reporting the user, which means your report may be declined. 

Hope this can answer your question :) 

more information you can find in this topic:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, [ST] Stryke said:

/pinfo doesn't have to be part of the video, a screenshot is also ok.

The menu that pops up when you hit report is also enough, you just need to verify the TMP ID is correct.

But when there is a lot of players near you, it is hard to find out who it was.

3 hours ago, Soul Knight said:

Dear @Ptterz

I think some great answers have been given,has your problem been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Actually none of those is quite what I was trying to look for. 

What I've done before is that I find the player from the spawning log file by his name and number. To have the /pinfo in the video is sometimes really hard and sometimes impossible if I cannot see player's number. 
What I'm asking is that is the spawning log not enough anymore?

How about when the player takes off before you get his number? It is then impossible to use /pinfo. Isn't the only way to report in those cases the way I've done it before by using spawning log to get the ID?

18 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Excuse me? I've used spawning logs a lot of times for reporting when I could not get the offender's TMP id in real time within the game and I've had no problems for those reports to be accepted.

sorry, I remembered it wrong.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

As long as the player's ID (name and temp server ID) is clearly seen on the video and those are a match with the spawning log, a copy/paste is enough. Here's an example of what I can find in a log_spawning file:

[14:23:33] Spawning GameTruck (PLAYERNAME(64) - TMPID: 1*****0 - Tag: *******) Additional data:

Values have been changed for privacy reasons, but it's seen that the line showed the player's name, server id at that moment (64), the TMPID (which is all you need to uniquely identify a player), even the TAG, if any.

Haha never thought of copy paste before! I guess it will be enough.