Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

About the 24th convoy

Hello,I would like to hear opinions on the convoy,tell us something funny leave pictures I would be very interested to hear from you:)
I wasn't in a good mood to go to the convoy, so I'd like to ask you.

I didn't really like it, i was somewhere behind middle. Was there for like 30 mins, but 20 mins from those I wasn't even moving, so I decided to disconnect... In the city it was terrible, I had around 15 fps, so It was playable for me, but I can imagine that many players had around 2-3 fps, and they were not even able to move so they were just blocking and ...

Alis*

The best job is one you can play The Witcher 3 in - click

I would like to do so if in the future there will be new convoy to do so

1)To have 4 columns for each column of the 2 post 
As it would had I rarefied to 30 players and to make it so one column of the 30 people traveling on a route to another column in another
And that the end of the convoy took place in the same city

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, 

Seeing as the convoy took place almost two weeks ago and everyone has had time to drop their opinions, or post photos, I am going to lock this topic to keep only active topics here on the forums.

If you have any other questions, just send me a message, I'll respond whenever I can.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived