I find it hard to drive

MAi Turk‎‏

Question

5 answers to this question

Dear @MAi Turk

Two great answers have been given,has your problem been solved?

And i  want to say:

We can only provide some advice to you, because the driving skills depends on your own, no one can help you exactly. In addition, there are many players who use the keyboard, and their driving skills are very good.
In a word, practice makes perfect!

Hope this can help you.

I await your return!

• Thanks 1

Thanks for Participation @MAi Turk :)

//locked and moved to solved 

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German