I can't make an application for support

[REDDY]DRIVING PRO

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @ayyappareddy1,

you kind of answered your question on your own already: In order to be eligible for applying to join any position in the TMP-staff, you need to have no more than 3 bans in total on your account (no matter how long these bans have expired already). The reason for this is simple: The staff team has to act as a role model for the entire community, therefore it is important that people applying for staff know how to behave and follow the rules. Now if you have a big amount of bans already, it looks like you just don't care about the rules, which is not really the kind of person the TMP-team is looking for. And without intending to offend you, but in fact I think even if you were technically able to apply for a support position, it would have been more than unlikely for you to make it as one of the requirements is being active in the community. But since you have only 2 posts in total, I don't see this requirement being met neither. I am sorry for your situation, but sadly there's nothing to change about that as the requirements for being recruited are pretty straight forward...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • HaulieCry 1

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Dear @ayyappareddy1

We're thrilled to hear you are interested in becoming part of our staff.

But i suggest to you read this topic to know why you cannot make an application for support:

By confirmation,do you have any other problems?

I await your return!

• Confused 1
  • True Story 1

32 minutes ago, Soul Knight said:

Dear @ayyappareddy1

We're thrilled to hear you are interested in becoming part of our staff.

But i suggest to you read this topic to know why you cannot make an application for support:

By confirmation,do you have any other problems?

I await your return!

So i am not eligible to apply for never? 

Dear @ayyappareddy1

I am very sorry to tell you that you cannot apply for our position because you do not meet our requirements.

But this does not affect you to help others solve problems, you can still be active in our forum.

Thank you for your understanding!

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Hi all

This topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last repy due to this i will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics

If you still need any further help,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we  will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hi all

This topic has been inactive for a further 2 more days due to this i will have to move  this topics to Unsolved Topics

If you still need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly with the support system:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved