How to overtake correctly?

Hello everyone, I would like to share a video of TruckersMp.
It is not too much to see because it will serve the whole community to act in such situations which many times a "LAG" can cause an accident.

This video clearly indicates how to overtake without causing an accident, showing the distances necessary to make a safe overtaking. Have a good day / night

It says goodbye

-Tomatito <3

Thank you for giving us an informations about correct overtaking and safety behaviour on the road. :D

Also thanks for the video, thanks all of the players will know how they should overtaking.

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

27 minutes ago, [ATL] VLAD (UA) said:

Yes, a good video for new players);)

I would say a good video for all players. Sometimes we all need a refresher. But the Media Team did very well explaining how to do this correctly.

Drive safe everyone :wub:

12 minutes ago, K0rnholio said:

I would say a good video for all players. Sometimes we all need a refresher. But the Media Team did very well explaining how to do this correctly.

Drive safe everyone :wub:

I agree with you a 100% and this is especially relevant IRL not just the game

public OnPluginStart() LogError("brain detected...");

372.jpg?_1616791692

this video should be an example for the galera of europe 2.:D

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

6 hours ago, CptJacker said:

i dont think i ll ever gonna be fast enough to overtake but still thanks for the vid :D

Even if your not the one overtaking, the video can still explain how to allow a user to overtake you instead. :)

Archived