its_raza

DLC discounts on Christmas?

Guest [FORWARD]Woked

now there is skindi until November 27, so start buying until there is a discount

I expect that over the Christmas period almost everything from SCS will be 60 - 70% off because they do know what actual discounts are. Also the DLC's go on sale basically all the time so just add them to your wishlist on steam and they will send you an email when the DLC's are discounted.  

42 minutes ago, Gnl_Hugh122 said:

I expect that over the Christmas period almost everything from SCS will be 60 - 70% off because they do know what actual discounts are. Also the DLC's go on sale basically all the time so just add them to your wishlist on steam and they will send you an email when the DLC's are discounted.  

Exactly!

Thanks guys, Steam is offering discount almost 50% off on all DLCs, so I bought 4 of them Wheel pack, Scandinavia, Going East and Italia which cost me total of 1400PKr in my currency prior to discount they were total of 4000Pkr lol

Dear @Ahmed Raza,

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive for 14 days, I close it and move it to the Archive to keep topics active by the community.

If you have any questions or you want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive