need asian server

Mahdi Al Fattah

I agree with you :)

Previously, TruckersMP had opened server Hong Kong for players in Asia. But then, it was gone, I think because there are few players play in this server.

But as I seen, you have made a post in Suggestion section on this subject. Then, wait for the response from STAFF TruckersMP :)

22 minutes ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

I agree with you :)

Previously, TruckersMP had opened server Hong Kong for players in Asia. But then, it was gone, I think because there are few players play in this server.

But as I seen, you have made a post in Suggestion section on this subject. Then, wait for the response from STAFF TruckersMP :)

we need this .. if tmp give singapore server then we got 50-100 ping and we play smoothly . i think its better for a asian player . actually lots of asian player play ets2mp and they are play in europe 2 server ... 

1 minute ago, [BST] - C.E.O Mahdi said:

we need this .. if tmp give singapore server then we got 50-100 ping and we play smoothly . i think its better for a asian player . actually lots of asian player play ets2mp and they are play in europe 2 server ... 

I do not think it's a singapore server, if TMP opens server for Asian players, I'm sure TMP will open the server for everyone in Asian. Before that, on the Hong Kong server, Asian players ping in the game only 50-90 ms, but when playing on other servers, the ping can be up to 200, 300 ms or so. 

2 minutes ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

I do not think it's a singapore server, if TMP opens server for Asian players, I'm sure TMP will open the server for everyone in Asian. Before that, on the Hong Kong server, Asian players ping in the game only 50-90 ms, but when playing on other servers, the ping can be up to 200, 300 ms or so. 

its just a example .. main thing is asian server we need badly :)

1 hour ago, [BST] - C.E.O Mahdi said:

Hello everyone. asian players play in europe server which is too far from us.There is a server near asia and it is in singapur.So our ping will be stable and asian players will be able to play a lag free game

+1 for me

35 minutes ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

I agree with you my boss. When Asian players play in server Europe, ping very high (200-500ms), that why we often kicked from EU server for reason high ping. So I think TMP should have a server that Asian players's ping in game is suitable. 

There was a similar request back in the day. Until TMP decided to open a server in Hong Kong. After a couple of weeks, the novelty ran out and 95% of the Asian/Australian players went back to EU#2. Simply because in EU#2, even with a terrible ping, there are lots of other players (more than 4000 at peak hours), while in the Asian server it was usually less than 100. Later, the problem with Intel hardware came in, all servers were closed until they could be patched and the Asian one was not opened back, it made no sense having a server so underutilized, as @Gnl_Hugh122 said.

It would happen the same thing if they re-open the Hong Kong server or set up a different one, at first, there will be players using it and soon enough, most of them will get bored about the empty roads and go back to EU#2.

By the way, the high ping autokick only works when the average is higher than 600ms, playing with 250-300 ms should not be a problem with this (it could be a problem because of lag, but not enough to be kicked)

actually when we ( asian player) Connect eu2 or any other server they are lowest 170-300 ping . its so many lagy for us and some time we are kick for high latency .. sorry to say tmp give a hk server 1 years ago but we are not use asian server coz this server locked speed and just few of people playing hk server .. i hope tmp give us a asian server like as europe 2 rules . I think now more players will be allowed to enter the hk or asian server server . 

4 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

^^^

We can easly say the same for EU#1 and EU#4. They are useless, especialy EU#4.

If a day, they will release the update with AI Traffic, EU#1 would be a perfect server for players who like simulations.

Now, all goes on EU#2 just because there are so many peoples, but.. 50% are just trolls..

@[23]ThunderSky It's not the same, because EU#1, EU#3 and EU#4 have differences from EU#2. Different speed limits+no cars, no cars, no collisions. They are meant for people who don't like using EU#2 for whatever reasons. Clearly, if EU#1 or EU#4 were closed, most players who usually play in those servers would switch to EU#2 or EU#3 because there would be no other choice. Those servers have "loyal" players, people who only use them as long as they are online.

But the debate here is about opening a new server which would be good for Asian/Australian players because of better ping times, but which has also been tested in the past and resulted in almost no one using it.

On 21.11.2018 at 18:31, [BST] - C.E.O Mahdi said:

Herkese merhaba. asyalı oyuncular bizden çok uzak olan Avrupa sunucusunda oynuyorlar. asya yakın bir sunucu ve singapur içinde. Bizim ping istikrarlı olacak ve asyalı oyuncular bir gecikme ücretsiz oyun oynayabilecek

I hope may be created // Opening Turkey server would be nice!

^^
And while we are about to waste money, let us also open one server each for:

- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom.

Sometimes, I wonder what is going on in the minds of people.:thinking:

On 2018/11/21 at PM11点41分, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

我同意你的看法 :)

此前,TruckersMP已经为亚洲的玩家开设了服务器香港。但是,它已经消失了,我认为因为很少有玩家在这台服务器上玩。

但正如我所看到的,你已在关于这个主题的建议部分发表了一篇文章。然后,等待STAFF TruckersMP的响应:)

Hong Kong server has only 500 people

Archived