Farming Simulator 19

Gnl_Hugh122

So I’ve got my own opinion about FS19, basically I see it as a waste of money at its current price and I don’t really see what is particularly new or exciting, it’s removed half the machinery from previous games and broken promises about 3D ground textures which haven’t arisen in this version. I like that there are now build able farms and horses but to me I just see that as an extension to the placeable function that has existed since FS13, it’s flat ground on a map and the horses are a nice feature that obviously is completely new. Yes, the graphics have had some improvement however still not to the extent that was promised previously. The MP features are improved with farm “divisions” introduced and that I do like. The new HUD’s, yes they look nice and do function better, however not something that was absent in FS15 & 17.

So enough of my opinions, what do you all think about it, price and features. Feel free to discuss below:

Hello,

I will not buy FS19 because facts you already said. The graphic doesn't look even better than FS17 (& not even better than graphics of GTA V). Furthermore there are new brands - wow, nothing new because this "new" brands were also available for FS17 if you searched for mods in the internet.

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

Honestly I don't see a difference from 17, so for all the hype about "new graphics" I'm just not seeing it. The devs seemed to have relied very heavily on modders to finish their game. Hopefully they haven't made it difficult for modders to port their stuff over from 17 or we're in for a heap of trouble. For now I'm shelving the game until we get some patches and mods. If you want this game I would currently suggest waiting for a sale and watching the discussions to see if things have improved. You can get everything this game has except for horses in 17 with mods.

Hello everyone. I received the game as a present on my birthday and I must say I was really impressed because the graphics are perfect and realistic. For a simulator it's kind of pricey but I would've bought it anyway. 

How would you rate the game from 0 -> 10 ? (0 - worst and 10 - definitely worth it/the best) . I would rate it for about a 9. How about you? :troll:

@Andreea RO I have only played the game for around an hour or so but I would only give it about a 5 as it is expensive for a game which is basically an add on to the last one and hasn’t got some of the features that were promised originally. This last point has really made me lose some of my love for the game, so hopefully the next one will be completely new. But as for now my rating of 5 stands at least until some of the bugs are patched.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @Gnl_Hugh122

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived