Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Make a rumor about TruckersMP

3 different rumors:

- The city in Beyond the Baltic Sea which have the most Turkish players is "Turku"

- With "TRUCK MAFIA" tag is not allowed to enter the Beyond the Baltic Sea area

- When you hard braking your truck and your truck suddenly go backward a little bit is because of the effect of gravitational force behind you

• 2 weeks later...

The hard braking one is in fact always happening to me, haha.

As opposed to EU3, EU2 will be set as Skoda only server. Trucks attempting to log on EU2 will be automatically banned

On 12/17/2018 at 12:42 PM, Guest Miyu* said:

Miyu* is going to leave the TMP community and delete the account.

Damn, this is not a rumour either.

the rumour of TMP  that the ban system would change and be something like this : 5th ban is perma ( -1 comapre to actual 6) , certain rules be reviews and be more clear and straight on what is worth or not to report with video exemple of different situation, previous ban would be review in case by case for each players, and adapted on everyone actual record.. ) , that eu2 hit 5000 players in a server with enoughs admins to cover  critical area ( C-D,Paris,Duisberg,Dusseldorf etc.... )( mayby we never know it could happen , that would be aweosme. ) the game with an auto censor filter ( or word filter that doesnt show it to all ), for certain word obvious that should not be said ( chat abuse and all cap message with insult ) , having a more dynamic website with real time alert and when server are down, or patch or special events or add-on or recruitements, etc.... or mayby i am crazy and this is just a rumour.. so not taking this seriously......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This rumour may be true or may be false: TruckersMP was initially payed a slight amount due to their dedication and for helping SCS sell more copies of their game back in 2014.

Hello There Guest Miyu*

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived