Your goal on TruckersMP

Alis*

I reached part of my goal in this game which is to be part of a ETS2 community and the other maybe one day i will reach to it. Until then I want to become as useful to this community as I can. I will try to be active and answer any of your answers. Actually, I would love to see less ramming in the game but I don't think it will happen any time soon. hehe :love:

Having a fun time on the game myself, be a positive addition for others people their ingame drive experience and maybe make some new friends? I guess that sounds like a good plan.

Over the past few years, I have regularly played our mod, built a good vtc during this time, but the time went and wanted more than to be a simple player. Well, since recently I’m already in Team of this wonderful project, which gives a completely different understanding of what a regular user sees, maybe I’ve achieved my goal here, but I would like to develop further here, there is a good thing.

I finally set up MP after years of playing SP simply because I loved the Idiots on the Road series. I figured that's how everyone drove here until I started seeing a community that strove to treat this as a simulator, and now those videos don't even make me smile. 

My goal is no bans, to be a decent driver and model in-game citizen. (I'm not into VTC's because I am loner, and I don't have time in my life to be a modder or admin.)

My next goal is a proper driving setup, with a G29, VR and reliable recording software that doesn't make my fps drop to 30. 

My final goal is ongoing. It is to meet people all over the world. I love reading your signatures and seeing where people are from. I commit locations to memory and research them later. I always feel a bit more educated on the world around me and it makes me a better person. The fact that this games doubles as a weekly geography lesson for me is worth the price of admission. This week I met someone from Riga, Latvia. I'm convinced it is the most beautiful city I've ever seen. 

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived