Your goal on TruckersMP

Alis*

Hello guys, so my question is simple. What is your final goal/achievement which you want to achieve in this community ? You can answer anything you want, It doesn't have to be positions like GM, .. It can also be something like "I would like to be part of this company ..." or "I just want to find some friends to spend some time playing with them". I would be very happy if even staff would share their wishes.

Soo let me start...

I have always wanted to be GM, but i didn't meet the requirements since now so I have never applied before, now I have to wait till April and I can try to become part of the team :33 

Alis*

The best job is one you can play The Witcher 3 in - click

Enjoy a sim-like and sim-minded experience with other players. That's what I want.

I dream of the day when everyone is following the speed limit, driving respectfully, and contributing to an overall positive experience for each user on the road.

Also the day when tippers and even regular trailers aren't pulled by 8x4's with every tire in a different colour would be nice. 

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

• Web Developer

When I joined this community, my goals were to meet new interesting people, have fun at driving and help the others, if necessary. 

Today I can say, I have reached the first and the second goal. On the third, I'm still working  :).
Of course during the whole time I spent here, I also got few other goals, for example.. When i saw how good and nice the community is, I decided to invite new people here to try and maybe stay here.

Rest of my goals?.. well, it's my sweet secret :) 

I want to be able to win the position of GM, and make enough friends here.

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Since I'm mostly playing in the evening I want to chill out, listen to some music and get some traffic simulator experience (even tho it sometimes doesn't work like it should be).

Another goal would be becoming a GM because there are many people playing at night and it sometimes gets out of hand (we've all experienced the mess).

The first goal is completed every time I play since I can always relax while playing. The second one is in progress, let's see how that goes B)

Archived