Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

My TMP experience

HatsuWatsu

When I first joined TMP December 25 2017, I was greeted with a lot of happiness, I felt like this was the place for me, it felt like home. I know it may sound weird but there were a lot of friendly people here. I have gotten a lot of good friends from here like for example @[VIVA] Kravatree [S64]. He has been nice and friendly for me. When I joined TMP discord, I was greeted by more friendly people. I had a lot of fun in there. I felt like I was something there. During summer vacation, my depression got worse and it was shown in Discord, I'm still sorry about expressing my feelings there. But I got through it thanks to TMPs wonderful @Nataliia. She talked a lot with me and showed support. Now, November 20 2018, after almost 1 year of being part of TMP, I don't feel like I am welcomed here anymore. I feel like people here dont care at me at all (with staff and users), that I'm just a object without any feelings. During last few days I have been bullied a lot (no action was taken even when staff had noticed it) and harassment (it was dealt with). I feel like TMP isnt the same that it used to be. It has gotten a lot meaner and non friendly. I just feel like I'm nothing here, I probably mean nothing to you. I feel like TMP staff wants that everyone knows everything about english, I definetly don't. I found it out the hard way. I probs won't be around here for long anymore since this doesn't feel right. If TMP does anything about these, it would be great

Hello! 

I joined TMP on Jan 16, 2018. I first started off as a noobie, of course, I wasn't active on the forums at the time because I didn't know TruckersMP had a forum. After couple months later I wanted to apply to join the team but I still never joined forums. Well, we all know what your reply would be after applying for the team with no activity on the forums. However, I did not join the forums to apply for a staff position, I wanted to become an active notice member to TruckersMP. Soon later I was making my way up to 100 content post then 500 content post. This really got me noticed in the game/forums. Everyone was saying hello Arctic Wolf or Carmella to me in game. That really made me happy. I then worked my way up to 1000 content post and decided to make my own YouTube account. "Idiots On The Road' which you can find my YouTube account on my TruckersMP profile (not forums) linked accounts. Currently, have 3 videos out. But, still today I have no luck in joining the team. I wish myself good luck in the future because, at some point, you guys will see me as Support, Event, Moderator, or Game Mod Team (my opionion). till then, this is where I am. 1100+ content post, and noticed as a TruckersMP active forum/discord member. 

Overall, my experience was great/some disappointing moments.

Paige

Stay happy and safe

Back in 2014 I remember that almost everybody used to horn to say hi, there were muuch less people and we were all so much friendlier, but as time went the community was expanding very very fast, and it was harder and harder to find random people which would interact with you in any way, such as go same way as you, ... I think that this sort of thing happens to every community which starts from 0 and it cannot be affected. I remember than when I said "anybody wanna go to xxx" people were interested and most of the time you would find somebody for random job. Nowaday it seems like nobody cares and they just look on their own, but what can we do ? I don't think we can do anything, everybody must think about it on their own, and change himself first... It's sad that nowadays people are alwaays in hurry, when you go 140 on C-D which is faast enought i think, they tend to blink and horn at you like crazy, it looks like everybody's in the hurry, I don't know why, it's just game.. how do they enjoy this game when all they do is overtake at C-D because somebody's going 10 KM slower than they could...

I think we all need to slow down a bit and be more kind to each other, don't get mad when something isn't as we wish and we should just enjoy the game without any insults or nervosity, to be honest it's just game, and sometimes shit happens and somebody hit us, but we don't have to get mad at him and insult him. Just tell "it's okay bro, don't worry" and I guarantee it's much better feeling for both of us instead of insulting immediately.

Alis*

The best job is one you can play The Witcher 3 in - click

Hey,

Remember to not only remember the negative moments. Sure, there are definitely many of those, but they are out of our control. Remember the good times, when you met a staff member, someone friendly said hi to you, somebody helped you out, you attended a nice event, also remember, we can't dwell in the past, we have to look forward to the future.

Don't let a few negative actions ruin the rest of your day or your gaming experience. Remember this quote:

You have $86,400 in your account and someone stole $10 from you, would you be upset and throw all of the $86,390 away in hopes of getting back at the person that took your $10? Or move on and live? Right, move on and live. See, we have 86,400 seconds in every day so don't let someone's negative 10 seconds ruin the rest of the 86,390. Don't sweat the small stuff, life is bigger than that.

Dear @HatsuWatsu

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived