Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Keyboard Suggestion

twix bar

• Web Developer

I have Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum and can fully recommend it. Very nice RGB lighting, easy and full customisable. That keyboard has also 9 additional keys to bind. It's of course a mechanical keyboard, however the "clicks" are very quiet.

The price is similar to your suggested keyboard. You may take a look at it  :)

Hey,

for me personally, this keyboard is nothing, because I would like to have macro buttons and this keyboard is just too small and uncomfortable for me.

I'm personally not a fan of the Romer G switches that Logitech has in their boards. I feel it lacks the tactile feedback you get from Cherry MX Blues and the Razer Greens. I own boards with both switches and honestly I have to prefer my Razer Blackwidow Chroma. It's heavy, feels solid, has tactile switches, and has macro buttons which I use in ATS, ETS and even some FPSs like CS:GO. In the end, it's completely up to you and what you feel you'll enjoy. If you're using a keyboard with rubber domes, anything is going to be an upgrade for you and a Logitech keyboard might be a good stepping stone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived