No jobs, new mods found, keeps teleporting me.

Lee4561

Question

Hello again.

So I have been having a few in game issues that are starting to bug me. Everytime I log into ETS2 MP no jobs appear though loading into single player solves the issue. However when I log into single player it keeps saying New mods found, when I haven't added any new mods, so keeps teleporting me back to my home garage.

I have tried doing the g force economy thing but doesn't solve it.

Any idea on how to fix this issue please?

Thanks,

Lee.

9 answers to this question

Dear @Lee4561,

To make sure that you don't have any mods check the mod folder and also the mod manager in-game when you join singleplayer. Also, there could be some mods from the steam workshop and If you've subscribed to them just unsubscribe.
I think that could be caused by upgrading your game version to BETA and then downgrading without saving old profile, so If you do that I suggest you create a new profile or just download it from google.

Dear @Lee4561,

Don't worry if you get this warning when you install new mods into the game. When you upload a file to your computer, the virus program wants to delete the file or clean the virus. Is not it? That's what it's like. no matter which mod it does not matter. That's because SCS has software that way. When you install the game and open the game you will see the warning you mentioned. If you sense any extraordinary event related to the mod in the game, delete the mod and restart the game.

Regards,

DarkScream38

• Upvote 2

🇺🇸 Kind regards / 🇹🇷 Saygılar,

DarkScream

TruckersMP | Game Moderator

Hello,

Do you mean the message which includes "parked into a safe place?"

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Hello,

Yes Prototype, says game changed detected then puts me in a safe place which is back in Liverpool.

Hi Black, I have checked all my mods in the game folder and only mods I have are active in game. I did have stuff from the steam workshop but removed them.

Hi, Lee4561
Along with greeting him, I recommend the option of going to a nearest rest station, so that in this way you can appear jobs in companies correctly and without any "BUG" as you indicate.

I hope you have a good route.
attentively
-Tomatito

19 hours ago, Lee4561 said:

Hello,

Yes Prototype, says game changed detected then puts me in a safe place which is back in Liverpool.

Hi Black, I have checked all my mods in the game folder and only mods I have are active in game. I did have stuff from the steam workshop but removed them.

I have the same problem and i don't use any mods. I think SCS did something with the game and it keeps doing that. I don't have any solutions for it, i just avoid SP if i don't it.

I believe it could be the time difference between the server and single player but i'm not entirely sure.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

23 hours ago, Lee4561 said:

Hello again.

So I have been having a few in game issues that are starting to bug me. Everytime I log into ETS2 MP no jobs appear though loading into single player solves the issue. However when I log into single player it keeps saying New mods found, when I haven't added any new mods, so keeps teleporting me back to my home garage.

I have tried doing the g force economy thing but doesn't solve it.

Any idea on how to fix this issue please?

Thanks,

Lee.

something you do in a single game, which leads to such consequences. These may be modifications, use of software, similar to Edit, use of any non-standard tractors that are not supported by TruckersMP. 

Hello,

As this topic has been inactive for 3 days, I will now be moving it to inactive. Don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/ 

//locked + moved to inactive

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Hi all

This topic has been inactive for a further 2 more days due to this i will have to move this topic to appropriate section

If you have any further question,feel free to create a new topic or contact us directly through the support ticket:https://truckersmp.com/support

Thank you for your understanding!

//Moved to Unsolved