Game Connection Lost

[ConSecGroup] Mr. Twift

Question

7 answers to this question

Greetings.

It appears that the issue being is whether from your side or steam, not from TruckersMP. What I'd recommend doing in the case being is to check if there are any background applications that could be possibly limiting your internet connection to a certain point. Check if your firewall bypasses it and perhaps using a VPN to see if that would sort the issue out and try to get a solid ground to start off working the issue.

Kind Regards,

Martin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello :)

Solution 1:

Solution 2:

1. Try turning your router off for 1 minute and then turning it back on and see if you still have connection problems

2. Try clearing your DNS cache, follow this link for the guide https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+To+Clear+Your+DNS+Cache

3. Try changing your DNS to Google's one and see if that has any effect https://www.techworm.net/2016/08/change-default-dns-google-dns-fast-internet-speeds.html

4. Try re-setting your win-sock cache 

Click on windows search program and type "cmd" enter (run cmd as an admin, right click run as admin)

Once you're in, type "netsh winsock reset catalog" enter

Type "netsh int ip reset.log hit" enter

Restart your computer

Reset your network adapter, firewall and DHCP.

This page will guide you through what you need to do and explains for different Windows operating systems as you scroll down. 

https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=6653 

You type 

·         netsh int ip reset reset.txt

·         netsh winsock reset

·         netsh advfirewall reset

into a command prompt window

And try this:

On 11/19/2018 at 8:37 PM, [ConSecGroup] Mr. Twift said:

I was driving along when all of a sudden bam! Steam Offline! And Offline. I had ets2 on my ssd and had no problem with the game connection, but now I have put my ets2 on HDD I am getting connection Loss too many times, when my internet is not broke

Steam is not associated with TruckersMP. Maybe update Steam, technical work or failures are possible. Nothing wrong with that

• Thanks 1

Dear @[ConSecGroup] Mr. Twift

This topic has been inactive for almost 3 days and because of the inactivity, I'll be moving this topic to the inactive topics section. 

Feel free to message me (on the forum) if you wish us to re-open this topic for further replies and help.

Also, remember that you can always contact our support team via the support system if you've got something to ask: https://truckersmp.com/support

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day and happy trucking!

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Hi all

This topic  has been inactive for  a further 2 more days ,because of inactivity,i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics

Don't hesitate to contact us directlly by subimtting a support ticket or create a new topic if you need any help

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved