Black friday!

Isacsb

Hello @snabbleverans AB
If you want you could also open a topic with this question in Swedish here https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/38-swedish-discussion/
And we that speak/type Swedish could discusse about it in Swedish.

But my answer would be that their is most likely gonna be a sale on Ats as there are always sales on scs games on Black Friday. And probably around maybe upp towards 30%.

Hej @snabbleverans AB
Om du vill så skulle du kunna skapa ett inlägg på den Svenska delen här https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/38-swedish-discussion/
Så kan vi som kan Svenska diskutera detta på Svenska.

Men jag kan säga att det troligen kommer bli rea då det alltid är det på scs spel vid såna här tillfällen. Och kanske upp emot 30%.

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

2 minutes ago, Rasmus [SWE] said:

Hello @snabbleverans AB
If you want you could also open a topic with this question in Swedish here https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/38-swedish-discussion/
And we that speak/type Swedish could discusse about it in Swedish.

But my answer would be that their is most likely gonna be a sale on Ats as there are always sales on scs games on Black Friday. And probably around maybe upp towards 30%.

Hej @snabbleverans AB
Om du vill så skulle du kunna skapa ett inlägg på den Svenska delen här https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/38-swedish-discussion/
Så kan vi som kan Svenska diskutera detta på Svenska.

Men jag kan säga att det troligen kommer bli rea då det alltid är det på scs spel vid såna här tillfällen. Och kanske upp emot 30%.

Okey thanks for the idé :) and the info! Nice to se some swedish people here to! :) 

//Isac 

Drive safe!

I agree with @Rasmus [SWE] there will most likely be a Winter / Christmas sale soon. So if your in no rush of buying the game I would just wait a bit and then should go on sale. I don't think the sale has any set dates as of yet but almost every year there's a sale so go ahead and save yourself a few bucks. :wub:

Dear @snabbleverans AB

I'm moving this discussion to the American Truck Simulator Discussion because this discussion is only about ATS. You can only open discussions about ATS and ETS in the General Discussion section. In Euro Truck Simulator Discussion or American Truck Simulator Discussion, you can only open a discussion about one of these games, making it easier for you to exchange ideas about what you've created in the community.

If you have any further questions or comments, don't be afraid to contact me :=)

// Moved to American Truck Simulator Discussion.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

29 minutes ago, K0rnholio said:

I agree with @Rasmus [SWE] there will most likely be a Winter / Christmas sale soon. So if your in no rush of buying the game I would just wait a bit and then should go on sale. I don't think the sale has any set dates as of yet but almost every year there's a sale so go ahead and save yourself a few bucks. :wub:

Yup .) nice! Thanks for the tip man! 

//Isac 

Drive safe!

10 minutes ago, Tomukas37 said:

Dear @snabbleverans AB

I'm moving this discussion to the American Truck Simulator Discussion because this discussion is only about ATS. You can only open discussions about ATS and ETS in the General Discussion section. In Euro Truck Simulator Discussion or American Truck Simulator Discussion, you can only open a discussion about one of these games, making it easier for you to exchange ideas about what you've created in the community.

If you have any further questions or comments, don't be afraid to contact me :=)

// Moved to American Truck Simulator Discussion.

Oki thanks man! :) 

//Isac 

Drive safe!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

Since Black Friday has come and gone (hope people managed to get some good deals ;) ), I am going to lock this topic to keep only active topics here on the forums.

If you have any other questions, just drop me a message, I'll respond whenever I can.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived