Prime

Hot topic #8: 1.33 beta and release

I watched videos about 1.33 Experimental Beta. However, I haven't tested it yet. As I watched from the videos I can say that 1.33 would be a good update. They added Russia border to the map which will be in new DLC. Also they are changing rain drops.

As someone with just under 800hrs in the game, I'm very disappointed in the change in the physics in this update. The trucks feel far more stiff which is no bueno. I'm hoping soon SCS will add air ride to the players' camera in the cabin and finally implement more realistic physics.

Guest Zysto

I'm already amazed by the upcoming 1.33 and i'm looking forward to it. However, this means i have to wait and update all mods again. That's the only reasons i hate new versions :o

I didn't test 1.33 yet. I also don't have plans to download it. I'll be waiting for an official release  

However, I've heard some opinions about 1.33 and most of them are positive, so i'm definitely excited about that update.

Waiting for it to be supported in TruckersMP, so probably a week after Baltic DLC is out, I'm going to get Baltic DLC for sure eventually, sadly for me, it will take more time because of some money issues right now, would dream for a special early Christmas gift from someone to get it, but we can always dream, I don't think there's Secret Santa's reading this thread.