Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Hot topic #8: 1.33 beta and release

Prime

Hello truckers!

It's time for a new hot topic! This time we will be discussing the  beta for ETS 1.33.

SCS has recently released an experimental beta version for ETS 1.33. Have you already tried it out? What's your opinion of it? Are there thingsyou hope SCS will add as well or improve?

[UPDATE]

With 1.33 being fully released, what are your thoughts on the final product?

Discuss it all in this topic!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

I'm really surprised that SCS releases lots of updates last time and I think that's great. I've already seen lots of videos about 1.33 and I realy like some changes. For example, option that we can turn off beacons, new rain animation and sound, new trailers and I think most important physics changes. They did a really great job this year ^_^

I like the HCT, and various physics changes to make the trucks feel heavier. I also wonder if the short 1 axle trailer's body will be used with rigid body trucks, or as prep for such a feature.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

I really like that we got over and over into a higher game quality. It's nice that we get new trailers and the possibility to edit them. I'm looking forward that SCS released the Box Liners. I think and I'd be happy if we get in the future the cistern trailers to transport ADR or liquids. Even more, I'm impressed that we don't get only obvious changes rather we get small changes like the rain. I think a lot of people don't even care about it but the persons who know it will appreciate. 

I convinced that we get a nice ending of 2018, a better much better 2019 and a lot of fun to play ETS anymore. SCS can be proud of itself, can't they?

17 hours ago, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

I haven't tried it and won't but watched some videos and looks goods, love the new one axle (baby) trailers :wub: I am really worried about the physics tho :( I wish SCS would just leave the physics alone

So do i, trucks don't tip over at 30-40mph with 20t on them....if they did we would have no deliveries! 

• True Story 1

• Project Manager

Hey all,

Definitely looking forward to the update. Though I won't be trying it till it's supported by TMP as I don't like single-player anymore. Looks like a very good update though

Have a good day all

Whitelodge

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

It doesn’t look to bad however some of the things that they are now including in this beta I personally feel should have been included previously (I.e. the new trailers included in the Krone only coming out with this new update). Having said this I’m enjoying the new features that it brings along with the thought that this update will bring the release of Baltic along with its release.