Public Convoy 24th November 2018

Digital

Hello Truckers,

I was there outside the city, in eAcres, but I never saw the convoy, I just see messages from admins and moderators saying convoy is starting and follow rules, but no reply from them over chat.

Let me know if convoy is gone or no more drivers allowed.

Regards,

LB

ets2_20181124_110329_00.jpg

ets2_20181124_110343_00.jpg

LoadBreeze

"Artificial Intelligence usually beats natural stupidity!"

3 minutes ago, evJoniy said:

Is that a big problem when someone overtakes you? It happens every day in real life, in game, etc

its a problem if someone overtaking and ramming other players who is next to me.

next time i blocking all peoples who want overtake

:)

well, what a fun event, no one ramming for rammings sake, yes there were probably some accidental nudgings as i did see "sorry" on the chat a couple of times, probably caused by people getting too close and nudging because of lag.

During the convoy i got overtaken a few times, even though there was a NO OVERTAKING rule, however one user i found particularly polite in asking me for the road, I was travelling at 90km/h at the time and couldn't go any faster so he was polite enough to ask so 4-ways on and a move over allowed him to pass by then for me to move back in afterwards.  I also gave up at the start trying to move around people in the non-collision zones and instead resorted to what everyone else was doing - driving through people.  oh well!

For those interested, my ride is a 730hp 6x2 non-lifting tag axle.

well here are 2 videos for your pleasure

pt2

12 hours ago, ksk123 said:

its a problem if someone overtaking and ramming other players who is next to me.

next time i blocking all peoples who want overtake

:)

Ramming from other people will remain on their conscience and if you will ramm them back you can also get ban. It's ok if you just don't let them drive on roadside but according to the rules

• Like 1