Discussions about players

JJay

Hello everyone ! 

As @Tomukas37 I won't tag anyone, and I respect every good people in there even if sadly I know that not every people in this community are good ;).

Have a nice evening all ! 

IOP_

Hello,

There are many people I would like to recommend;

@® Grindelward ® One of the excellent guys I know. During this journey, he always assisted me. He's not just a friend for me. He's like one of my family. I'm so lucky know him. I love you! :wub:

@izm07 During this journey, I've never met another person like him. He's not just a friend for me. He's one of the most "Brave" people I know. He always said the truth. He's in the army now.  I'm so lucky know him. I love you! :wub:

@-VOYVODA- If you need help, feel free to contact him. I bet you never met a guy like her before. He's my brother. He's like one of my family. I'm so lucky know him. I love you! :wub:

@[ NOG ] Baldemar95 He's a perfect person. I love him since the day I knew him. I'm so lucky because he's here and always with me.
@Tomukas37 I known him a little while. But he's a perfect driver. And he's a friendly person. I love you! 

@BurakAKSAKAL I known him a little while. But I'm sure he's a very good person. Also, he's my colleague. I love you!

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

TBH, I'm more of a loner when playing, so I haven't got to know a lot of people, but I can't stop mentioning @Anriandor, to me, the best staff member of all times. Courteous, kind, nice person, with a lot of experience and knowledge, always helped me when needed. And he even made me pull over while in a job with his police car!! But instead of giving me a fine, we had a wonderful chat and then went on our ways. Also, @Joao Rodrigues, whom I found to be someone with very similar tastes to mine when it comes to the game, another friendly person with whom I've had several conversations and always enjoyed them. Of course, there are lots of others, I'd mention almost every one who usually play in the EU#1 server because they are the ones who I find respectful and more alike to myself (simulation style).

I recommend  @Keezome , because he's a nice guy and does a great job as an HR staff. Also told me a little bit about his "hobby", flying planes which was very interesting.

I also recommend  @Michael Jacks, always had fun talking with him in his livestream and he does a good job as an mod.

At last i want to recommend @BlackSkill and @[VIVA] Kravatree [S64]

@BlackSkill for being a nice, friendly and active member

and @[VIVA] Kravatree [S64] for being funny and a nice and active player aswell!

Got a few to recommened :wub:

First person to recommend has to be @[WTLVTC - Owner] Senka as he has been a great friend and one of the best VTC owners, he gave me many opportunities and also a great place to be. 

@Krewlex I joined the team with this dude here and been promoted through the ranks with him, I remember us both going straight into game when being promoted to Game Moderator. All round awesome guy and brilliant streamer. 

@Aestrial Dunno where to even start with this guy, great to talk to, great to drive with, before your retirement was always my go to, couldnt of been here without em. 

There are so many people I want to recommend but just too many, so left it short!

And shoutout to the rest of the players of TruckersMP, it is great getting to talk to so many people. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear JJay,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived