I am a Real Truck Driver

CptJacker

Well i drive like a real trucker.I generally go with half throttle (yeah you dont go with full throttle IRL ) and so my average speed is around 70km/h and its written in my in game tag even.The thing is , well since everyone in this game drives like they are in racing game , i keep getting involved into crashes.(Because every single player tries so hard to overtake ).I feel guilty. Should i feel guilty ? . Am i doing something wrong ?.

5 minutes ago, CptJacker said:

Well i drive like a real trucker.I generally go with half throttle (yeah you dont go with full throttle IRL ) and so my average speed is around 70km/h and its written in my in game tag even.The thing is , well since everyone in this game drives like they are in racing game , i keep getting involved into crashes.(Because every single player tries so hard to overtake ).I feel guilty. Should i feel guilty ? . Am i doing something wrong ?.

Players in TruckersMP can be divided into two categories: 1 - players using ETS2/ATS as a simulator, 2 - players using ETS2/ATS as an arcade or racing game. Most players belong to the second category. You belong to the first category. And you have nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone chooses for themselves driving style. The only thing that applies to everyone is the TruckersMP rules.

Hello CptJacker,

On the server E2, you will find a lot of "arcade" player as Alcry08 said...

You can enter the server E1 (simulation) to play more quite... But there is not a lot of truckers on this server, unfortunately... It is boring after short time :-(

I'am playing ETS2 on E2 server and my maximum speed is 90km/h.... I avoid the D<->C route off course.

Happy trucking.

-=Christophe=- // Chris [FR] // 

25 minutes ago, CptJacker said:

Ben gerçek bir kamyon şoförü gibi sürüyorum.Genellikle yarım gaz ile gitmek (evet tam gaz IRL ile gitmek yok) ve böylece ortalama hız 70km / h civarında ve benim oyun etiketinde bile yazılmıştır.İşten beri Bu oyundaki herkes yarış oyunlarında olduğu gibi sürüyor, ben kazalara karışmaya devam ediyorum. (Çünkü her bir oyuncu herşeyi çok zorluyor). Kendimi suçlu hissetmeli miyim? . Yanlış bir şey mi yapıyorum ?.

You're not doing anything wrong You're playing the simulation game correctly :check:

31 minutes ago, AloneWolf. said:

no, you're doing the right thing :) this is a truck game and actually the trucks going slow . :D

well what im worried is that , im getting a lot of threats saying: im blocking and causing traffic so they gonna get me banned  because of my low speed.

3 minutes ago, CptJacker said:

well what im worried is that , im getting a lot of threats saying: im blocking and causing traffic so they gonna get me banned  because of my low speed.

Ignore them. Unless you're actually breaking the rules, there's nothing those people can do about it. I personally drive at a realistic speed in both the car and truck, and I often find myself with someone behind me driving like a lunatic, flashing their lights and hitting their horn because I'm not moving for them or going faster; I just ignore them.

2 minutes ago, McclaudEagle said:

Ignore them. Unless you're actually breaking the rules, there's nothing those people can do about it. I personally drive at a realistic speed in both the car and truck, and I often find myself with someone behind me driving like a lunatic, flashing their lights and hitting their horn because I'm not moving for them or going faster; I just ignore them.

i suppose this is what is best to do :P

Shouldn't feel guilty at all. You can drive how you wish, as long as it is in a safe manner that is not breaking any of the rules. Going a realistic speed, contrary to popular belief, is completely acceptable. A lot of the people that log on to TMP need to learn a bit of patience, and realize there are people out there that actually drive the posted speed limits :P

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

3 hours ago, CptJacker said:

They can't do anything but whine that you aren't a racing truck driver, I drove a 60 ton load on a 9 L Iveco through C-D before without getting banned.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

Hello Dear @CptJacker

You shouldn't feel guilty. You're doing the right thing. As long as you don't break the rules, you're free! You can drive how you wish! It's a simulation. Thank you for following the rules! 

Sincerely,
DarkOwl
TruckersMP Trial Support

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Hey @CptJacker

You should never feel guilty for other people's mistakes, like numerous others have mentioned before. For example, if in real life you're driving, there's an emergency, you have to stop, but the person behind you doesn't stop in time, who's fault is that? The person from behind, therefore you know you're fine. The same principle applies here in TruckersMP, also, remember this legendary meme/quote: :kappa::troll::kappa:

bwz0pcnhx1t11.jpg

All the best,

Dziada

On 11/17/2018 at 6:11 PM, [IMPERIAL] ALCRY08 said:

Players in TruckersMP can be divided into two categories: 1 - players using ETS2/ATS as a simulator, 2 - players using ETS2/ATS as an arcade or racing game. Most players belong to the second category. You belong to the first category. And you have nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone chooses for themselves driving style. The only thing that applies to everyone is the TruckersMP rules.

you also have the third category. people who love crashes and acrobatics :/

LDxu92s.png

Hey. @CptJacker
As others have said by using the game as it is supposed and not breaking Tmp ruies you should not feel quilty and your not doing anything wrong, if their is someone doing wrong its the onest spamming the horn and driving recklessly. You are one of few that do use the game as it is supposed and i understand you it can be annoying and maybe make you feel quilty due to having a backlog of trucks behind you but remember for them to come up behind you they most likely hade to break the speed limit or just have a lighter load and better engine so they can accelerate better at intersections so you are not at fault for following the traffic rules and regulations.

Regards (SWE)Rasmus

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

I play the most simulative ETS \ ATS up because both games are for that, I'm not that crazy of the EU2 kkkk

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Dear @CptJacker

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived